I thought this might be a fun little post and I have to GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!
Disclaimer: No aforementioned people requested this.
10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Me
1) I regularly cry during commercials that have cute animals, sweet stories, babies, and old people in love (I’m lookin’ at you, Kaufman’s aka The Swiffer Couple.)
2) I am not a fan of pet rabbits or butterflies. I’m sorry. I’m just not a fan. (I’ve used this GIF before, but it’s just. so. good.)
3) I have never gone on a roller coaster that goes upside down and I never intend to because, personally, I enjoy the location of my stomach and am not interested in having it fly into my throat or out my butt.
4) TMI ALERT: I almost always pee with the door open. I don’t know why, and neither does Bobby. #toiletchillin
5) I am an over-sharer :)
6) I spent 10 years doing theater fairly religiously. I got my degree in it afterall! I have not stepped foot on a stage in almost two years which is crazy to me. But, then I realized this is my stage, and you guys are my audience! Shall I recite Shakespeare for you!? How does…um..let’s see…
7) I have a deep-seated fear of tornadoes. Which would totally make sense if I grew up in tornado alley and these weather phenomenon’s were an actual threat, but I grew up in central New Jersey. I blame this fear on watching Twister at a young age. And then re-watching it a million times. It’s so scary! But, god do I love me some Hunt/Paxton action.
8) For being a super outgoing person, I actually get a good amount of social anxiety. Big space, lots of people? AYIYIYYI. But, I am usually okay after some self-talk, a drink, and a hug….much like a 2 year-old.
9) I have big plans of owning a pig one day. Puppies and pigs. The best combo? I think so.
10) I used to be a dog walker! Yessireebob. My job while I was in Chicago was walking dogs. I walked dogs through TWO Chicago winters. I am thanking my lucky stars that I am not currently a dog walker out there. Noothannkkyoouuu, Polar Vortex.
And since weirdos love the comfort of other weirdos, what are some things that people might not know about you? Don’t worry, this is a safe space, come, share, smile.